Location: Level 2
“We’ve got some of the best cuisine, whether you’ve crossed Singapore or the world to get here.”
The 150-seater restaurant boasts a show kitchen concept with chefs presenting a lively multicultural cooking theatre surrounded by beautiful ceramics sourced from the region in calming ultramarines and greens.
Avid foodies will be pleased to know that the buffet experience at Azur does not compromise quality and freshness. Every dish is prepared fresh in the kitchens of Azur and placed piping hot into the chaffers right before your very eyes.
For a more indulgent dining experience, choose from our delightful Asian and Western ala carte menu which includes mouthwatering renditions of popular dishes like Pistachio Crusted Rack of Lamb, Fricassee of King Prawn, Satay Panggang and Hainanese Chicken Rice.
Azur also has a semi-private dining area for large groups. Email us with your request.
- Ala Carte: 6.00am – 11.00pm (Daily)
- All Day Menu: 6.00am – 10.30pm (Daily)
- Buffet Breakfast: 6.00am – 10.30am (Mon - Fri), 6.00am - 11.00am (Sat and Sun)
- Buffet Lunch: 12.00pm – 2.30pm (Fri)
- Buffet Brunch: 12.30pm -3.30pm (Sat and Sun)
- Buffet Dinner: 6.30pm – 10.30pm (Daily)
Azur is closed between 3.00pm – 6.00pm on weekdays.
With effect of 12 January 2015, Azur Restaurant serves a no pork no lard ala carte and buffet menu.