Azur introduces The Gourmand Experience: a series of premium buffet dinners celebrating the freshest ingredients and charming flavours from around the world.
The award-winning restaurant launches its first edition of the series, Feast of the Seven Seas, this July over a limited period of two weekends (19 - 21, 26 - 28 July 2013).
Some highlights from the special menu include:
- Freshly Shucked Fines de Claires Oysters
- Lobster Bisque with Tarragon Chantilly Cream with Herb Gougères
- Black Pepper Slipper Lobster
- Parisian Mussel with Fresh Herb Crumbles
- Baked Conchigliette Pasta with Shrimp & Mozzarella Cheese
- Baked Whole Salmon with Seafood and Aromatic Spices served with Coconut & Lemongrass Espuma
To enhance your dining experience, a complimentary glass of mocktail or red or white wine will also be served.
The Gourmand Experience: Feast of the Seven Seas
The promotion is only available for dinner.
Make your reservation online and enjoy 15%
There are limited online reservation slots available. Kindly book early to avoid disappointment.
Call Azur at 6823 5354 or email us to make your reservations today. Reservations are highly encouraged.
*Prices subject to service charge and GST.